Not only are there simple ways to lower your blood pressure before a certain date, but you can lower it and keep it that way for good.
Lowering your blood pressure is as easy as following a few simple steps. These steps include:
- Drinking plenty of water. This help to flush out toxins, and lowers your sodium levels!
- AVOID caffeine, alcohol, and cigarettes
- Eat more bananas! Potassium can have wonderful side effects on your blood pressure!
- Simply take a deep breath!
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Take naps and sleep when possible (even a 15-minute nap on your 30)
There are also certain types of foods you can include in your diet that will lower your blood pressure. These include:
- Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- Dark Chocolate! For those of you who have a sweet tooth (; but of course only in moderation!
- Olive Oil (You can use this instead of butter!)
Most of these things can be bought at the truck stop.
views : 6374