The (NCC) is a unifying sporting event initiated by . It was created with the main goal of fostering and enhancing youth empowerment, fun and peace & unity in Nigeria by bringing celebrities from four major industries in Nigeria to compete in 8 (eight) sporting events. The general public is not left out either as they will also participate in challenges and games to win outstanding prizes.
Sports for sustainability is the only strong tower to hold during wars and in the era of violence, school dropouts, teenage pregnancies, drug abuse, family disintegration, parent/child relationship and the sustainable growth of Africa. Bringing these issues to the fore in the minds of our celebrities is the underlying strength of Naija Celebrity Cup in Nigeria’s change agenda.
The Naija Celebrity Cup (NCC) is scheduled to hold between Thursday, December 7th, and Tuesday, December 12th, 2017.
The 8 (eight) sporting events that will take place at this prestigious tournament include:
· Track & field
· Table tennis
· Lawn Tennis
The 4 (four) major industries from which celebrities will be participating include:
The maiden edition of The Naija Celebrity Cup will commence with an opening ceremony with our celebrities, peace ambassadors and other dignitaries in Nigeria. We will host all the Celebrity participants, Governors, Ministers, Commissioners, Sport Consultants, Corporate Bodies and other Guest Speakers to network with industry leaders and discuss latest development on sports in investment during the opening ceremony in Lagos, Nigeria.
· Sports [September Challenge]
· Music [October Challenge]
· Comedy [November Challenge]
· Movies (Nollywood) [December challenge]
· Table tennis
· Contestants are required to upload a one minute video on their Instagram page, showing a particular skill in any of the above-listed sporting events.
· This video should also entail a short Introduction using the following format:
· “Hi, I am [Your name] and I am contesting in the Naija Celebrity Cup Challenge”.
· This video should be uploaded with the hashtag (#)
· N/B: Participants are to promote their videos as selection will be done based on the highest likes.
· Kindly note that the challenge is conducted stage by stage and each stage is time based; therefore, entries have a closing date and challenges have an expiry date.
· Winners of each stage are picked strictly on the basis of the highest likes.
· It is imperative to exhibit the spirit of good sportsmanship as any form of actions that show otherwise will attract immediate disqualification.
· Staff and their relatives are not permitted to participate in this challenge.
· The prices for this challenge include 1st prize – N100, 000 Second prize – N70, 000, Third prize – N30, 000.
· ONLY NIGERIANS are eligible to participate in this contest as it is a youth empowerment initiative for the nation.
· This challenge is open to both male and female contestants.
[8 contestants with the highest views and likes will be chosen and given a new task].
[4 contestants of the initially chosen 8 contestants with the highest views and likes will be chosen and given a new task].
[2 Finalist with the highest views and likes will be chosen and given the final task as they go head to head].
views : 625